airtel video conference service lets you enjoy the benefit of a real time meeting by providing an end-to-end, bug free video conversation with your business partners at different locations.
- Reservation-based Video Conference
- Reservation-less Video Conference
- Point-To-Point Service
- Multi-Point Service
- point to multi
- Value Added Services
- Managed Video Conference
Reservation-based video conference is of two types:
- Attended conference service: Conference coordinator is available during the entire conference to ensure that it is held smoothly. This type of conference is beneficial to you for conducting a multi-party / multi-location conference.
- Unattended conference service: Our conference coordinator can be accessed simply by pressing a button anytime during the conference. Use this kind of conference to conduct small routine conferences.
Reservation-less Video Conference
Use our Reservation-less video conference to start an ad-hoc conference with no advance scheduling. The conference coordinator can be accessed just by a pressing a particular button anytime during the conference
Use such point-to-point conference for one-to-one interaction. Some applications where point-to-point service can be used are - to hold small conferences, interviews, vendor or customer meetings, legal hearings, remote troubleshooting, etc.
This service is ideal for holding a large party conference wherein interaction between all members is anticipated. Some of the applications are - staff meetings, sales reviews and meetings, board meetings, customer and vendor meetings and training sessions.
Ideally suited for lectures and broadcasting, training sessions, product launches and demos, promotions and events, press conferences, web casts, e-learning and distance education.
Multiparty video conference service architecture
Video bridging service provides multiparty video conference service between two or more video sites on different speeds using ISDN and/ or IP networks.
Value Added Services
- CD recording and delivery: Proceedings of the entire conference can be recorded, burned onto a CD and delivered within 48 hrs of the conference, anywhere in India.
- Customised list: Participant list of Investor Relations call along with log-ins, company information, chairperson name, location, conference start time and end time.
- Conference coordinator: Availability of professionally skilled conference coordinators to ensure that your conference is held smoothly.
- Dry runs: Provision of dry runs to test the call quality.
- Playback: Real time recording of the conference on the video bridge for listening to the conference at a later time.
- Question and Answer session: This tool is extremely helpful and provides the unique experience of having a complete Question and Answer session with participants across the globe.
- Transcription: The recorded conference can also be provided in a word format to the organisation.
- Polling: Use this service to get the mandate of the participants.
- Webcast: To play the conference on your company web portal use this facility.
- Data conferencing : Involves PC based applications, e.g. transfer files to multiple users, collaborate on a white board, share an application, etc.
what you get
- Sharing : End users can share their desktops, any application or web browser.
- Upload facility : PowerPoint presentations can be dynamically uploaded and shared during the conference.
- Remote control : This feature allows the host to take control of desktops or applications in order to conduct training sessions.
- Conference codes : A unique code is assigned by the system or scheduler, and participants must enter the correct code to get into your conference. For regular conferences the same code can be used, so that you don't have to remember different codes for each conference.
- Name announcements : Participants are prompted to call their names before entering a conference. This recorded voice is then used to introduce them into the conference. This feature is also used when a participant leaves the conference.
- Voice roster : Video conference service supports roster calls of all participants.
- Lock/ unlock option for moderator : When the moderator locks a call, the operator is locked out and participants dialling in later are not allowed to enter the conference. The moderator can unlock the call at any time during the conference.
- Entry/ exit tones : Whenever a caller enters/ exits a conference, for security and control reasons, a tone will be generated.
how it benefits you
- Bring geographically dispersed people together face-to-face.
- Inter-location meetings are as simple as calling, thus reducing the cost of travel, lodging and boarding.
- Increases productivity and organisational efficiency by saving precious man hours.
- Reduces costs thus creating competitive advantage.
- Quick decision making and faster time to market for new products.
- Free from location/ physical constraints.
how it suits you
- Interview: Distant interviews/ recruitments reduce cost and increases efficiency.
- Research and development: Get customers' feedback on your products/ services using Q and A and polling feature to get real-time responses.
- General business application: Use for crisis management or for regular meetings/ updates.
- Financial applications: Announce financial results and holding Investor Relations meets. Overseas investment analysts or journalists can join the conference at a minimal cost.
- Press conference: Hold a press conference for your clients, investors and journalists to broadcast your financial results or to launching new products/ services.
- Sales and Marketing: Get regular updates and sales progress from the sales team. You can hold monthly/ weekly reviews more frequently.
- Education: This service can be used for distance learning, sales training, product briefings or corporate policy updates as well as for other online training modules.
- Project applications: Recurring project team meetings can be held without having the members to travel from place to place.
- Budget planning: Facilitate the decision-making process of preparing financial budgets.
- Legal applications: Use video conferencing for negotiation or amendment of contracts with overseas business associates or customers.
high-quality service with managed video conference
airtel Managed Video Conference Service brings you 'real life with ease', an end-to-end managed, bug free video conference service. This service is an integrated play of network, customer premise hardware and bridge services. This ensures HD video clarity on carrier class MPLS network. The service is easy to use, has a flexible pay per use model with an integrated SLA and offers 24x7 customer support.The six bugs that normally plague the video conferencing service have been eliminated by us.
Here's why managed video conference service from airtel is ideal for collaboration:
- Easy to operate and trouble free video conferencing service.The Managed Video Conference Service is as easy as the touch of a button. Elaborate setting up and complicated operations are distractions for a busy executive and technical break while collaborating can be very embarrassing for the customer.
- Commitment, delivery and evaluation - one standard, many joys.Different SLAs versus one integrated SLA, obviously you would prefer the latter as it will make life much easier for you. The Managed Video Conference Service from airtel offers:
- Video conferencing on demand.You don't have to pay for what you don't use. You can now avail Managed Video Conference Service as and when you need. This flexibility will allow you to pay only when you require the service, you do not have to pay for the network resources all the time. The Managed Video Conference Service is available on a flexible pay per use and rental models.
- High-definition video conferencing service.A video conference has to be without distortions of any sort. A grainy, distorted presentation by your team is not good for collaboration. airtel provides video conference service on a carrier class MPLS network, which guarantees error free VC on high-definition bridges.
- A video conferencing solution that is 24x7 at your service.airtel backs up the service with 24x7 'on-the-call' customer support centre to ensure that you have a seamless video conferencing experience. Easy to understand guides and training ensure a user friendly experience. airtel also provides concierge service for attended calls and other value added services.Additionally other value added services include Operator Assistance, Dial-in/Dial-out, CD recording and Q&A sessions.
- Enjoy an easy to use and high clarity video conferencing experience with airtel's 'Real Life with ease', Managed Video Conference Service.